Sunday 12 February 2017

Tboss - To dance or not to dance

Goldilocks (Tboss sister) and myself used to dance a lot.  That house in Etonko street Calabar, holds a lot of memories for us, *sigh*.  Once their Father was out of the way, we would rock to Kevin Little or Sean Paul or whatever was trending then, trying out the different moves seen on the musical videos in front of a mirror until we got it right.  Not so, Tboss.  She would sit in a corner watching us with a small wishful smile on her face.  I tried everything to get her to dance to no avail.  One of those days, I tried to pull her forcefully out of the chair onto the ‘dance floor’  and almost lost my arm in the process.  She resisted me with so much strength, damn!!! That girl is every level of strong.  Never underestimate her. 

She always has that wishful smile on her face every time she sees people dancing, I mean really dancing.  She’ll whip out her camera and record their dancing so she could watch it later.  I believe she really wants to dance but there’s no clear communication between her legs and her head.  I imagine that the conversation between her head and her legs would go thus:

Brain: Go left
Feet: (Going right)
Brain: (yelling) The other left stupid, too late beat has changed, shake your booty now…
Feet: (completely out of sync) stop yelling at me, why don’t you shake your booty if you think it is that easy.

The result of this conversation is an uncoordinated robotic movement.  She did try to dance once in a Romanian club but that attempt was shot down by her sister – Goldilocks who told her “What are you doing? Don’t do that again, go and sit down before you embarrass me”.  That was the end of dancing for her. 

One day in preparation for a Night out, we ‘hired’ another friend to ‘teach’ her some moves.  Tonye made some progress that night, we at least got her to move from side to side and to clap her hands in time to the move.  When we got home that night, Tboss told me, as she wiped make up off her face, “I’d give anything to dance the way you guys do”. 

https://www.facebook.com/TBossofficialTB/
https://www.instagram.com/officialtboss_/




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. �� Tboss. Please come home with the BBN crown. Don't forget to invite your loyal fans to your party when you win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😂😂😂😂 I love my Tee but dancing aaii Nooo..it aint her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dancing or not, I still love her, her being honest and told the housemates that she don't know how to but does want to learn shows that she isn't faking it. 25mil or not tboss, you have touched our souls so deep, God continue blessing you, you deserve more....good luck in finding the man of your dreams and continue being you, am officially your fan..am inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing or not, I still love her, her being honest and told the housemates that she don't know how to but does want to learn shows that she isn't faking it. 25mil or not tboss, you have touched our souls so deep, God continue blessing you, you deserve more....good luck in finding the man of your dreams and continue being you, am officially your fan..am inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. Etonko! How i miss that place

    ReplyDelete
  6. 😂😂 I aslo take videos when people dance,people just dont get it when you tell them you have 2 left feet,and it gets really annoying when they force you to dance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tboss is a lot like me. When my friends go out I sit on the bar high chairs or couches with my drink the whole night, the only time I decide to stand up is when I need the restroom while my friends are hitting the dance floor. NB "not everyone was given the talent to dance" so I don't get why people judge her on that. I can't sing too my whole family can I sing I always fantisize of being a great singet because I love music but no I don't have the voice...Tboss has the beauty the brains the love and a free spirited soul so there was nothing more she could've asked from God dmshe has the perfect body hence other women hate on her... we as blacks have drifted away from standing up and fighting for our fellow black women... I'm here taking a stand against hate and whatever that they have against the bosslady but I stand tall behind her.. today I got a little emotional when people attacked us as her fabs when we stood up for her wgen they were critisizing her for apparently 'flawnting' her tits on camera so they say... byt people seem to gave forgotten that she said she sometimes forget that there are cameras and a whole nation watching her so she tries hiding herself from her fellow housemates forgetting that there are fools ready to attack her... typicall nigerien people are busy crucifieng her for her tattoos and piercings because its immoral which makes me wonder if she's the only nigerien in that house with a tattoo or piercong in in-appropriete places as they say...if I was a nigerien I'd stand up to anyone who was that narrow minded and fought for evolution times have changed things have evolved and so should their minds... I'm in SA rooting for Tboss to win that 25m because she deserves it the realest HM ... I'm sure she didn't get that far in the game because of her looks so people should get their facts straight 100% behind the Bosslady #BOSSNATION WAY UP🔝🔝🔝🔝👑👑👑💯💯💯💯

    ReplyDelete